Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Quote By Dan Gable

Author's note: This is a creative piece on Dan Gables quote. 



“Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.”
Author- Dan Gable

Dan Gable, arguably the best wrestler whose ever stepped foot on the mat. As a collage wrestler his overall record of 181-1. What do I think about the quote? I think it’s one of the truest quotes in sports. I see exactly where he’s coming from. I have been a wrestler for six years. It’s the hardest sport I’ve ever done. It's you and your opponent  you have no team mates to rely on and I'm telling you its not easy! I've worked so hard in wrestling that I've thrown up but you just got to keep going. You can’t be a successful without a good work ethic, and that’s what Dan Gable had. That's why I chose this quote. If you really think about it this quote can be related to any sport not just wrestling!

No comments:

Post a Comment