Friday, May 18, 2012

Parker is the worst friend!

 Author's note: This short story is about how bad of a friends Parker is.

As I walk up to Parker’s door step I smell hatred in the air. I question myself why I am doing this?As the doorbell rings my knees get weak. He opens the door with a nasty look on his face and says” What do you want”? With an unsure voice I ask “.Do you want to come”? I can barely finish  my sentence before the door slams in my face. I knew I shouldn't have asked! I walked all this way to get treated like trash. Now the dreadful walk back. As I walk I wonder why he doesn't like me? Maybe because that one time that I hit the ball and it hit him in the arm. Although I apologized he must of thought it wasn't sincere. I guess i’m just going to have to move on I'm sure we'll make up sometime.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good writing piece. I hope that this isn't true though. Had good thought in it

    ReplyDelete