Monday, December 5, 2011

Travels

 AUTHOR'S NOTE: Going on trips is fun espectially when you go to New York with my family. Going to New York was my favorite vacticions. I had so much fun and its not just going to New York I love traveling to places I've never been before.

Traveling you can be in the most remote area or in the middle of New York City. Travels can take you almost anywhere. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. The reason I like it so much is because I can spend time with my family and see things that are you thought you could never. Like one time when I was driving down to Alabama for spring break and we blew a spark plug in our engine and we were driving down one of the biggest high ways in the country and we had to stop in a town a population of about 97 people. So we stopped at this tiny car repair place and we got are car fixed but that was one of the best memories I’ve ever had. That’s another reason I like travels and I’d prefer it to anyone that can to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment